Saturday, September 8, 2012

Note to self

When spraying for wasps, make sure you are DOWN wind!  My husband got stung by a wasp at school on Thursday and his had has swollen up.  I took him to the doctor today and they gave him antibiotics, a steroid cream and and epi pen in case he gets stung again.  The doctor things the wasp had some bacteria on its stinger (or mouth) when it stung and probably bit him.


Quiltingranny said...

Oh ouch! The poor baby, that had to hurt! Hope he feels better soon!

Needled Mom said...

Ouch...poor guy. Hope he is better soon.