Thursday, February 24, 2011

Golden Globes, Grammies, What about Quilters?

http://sewcalgal.blogspot.com/p/golden-quilter-awards.html

SewCalGal is having a Golden Quilter Award. Check out her blog and take a minute to think about the categories to nominate. Of course, I would pick my mom for the best teacher, quilter and all around most influential quilter in my world, but I'm not so sure she would get the most votes!

Who would you pick in your little part of the world? There are lots of great prizes

1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

Thank you very much for the shout out. I do hope that the more quilters that are aware, the more nominees that will be recognized and ultimately world wide quilters will participate and agree that the ultimate 2011 Golden Quilter Award winners are truly the best of the best.

Thanks for your help.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com