Sunday, December 14, 2008

Come to my church

http://www.northhills.ws/home.html
I'd like to invite everyone here to my church. I know that most of you cannot come in person, but you can still come and visit on the web. I love the internet for how it brings us all together.

I love my church, not for the building, we meet at the community center so there is nothing pretty about it, but for the pastor and the people and especially the pastor's wife. She was so encouraging to me when I wanted to start the quilting ministry. She is a quilter herself and when her children were born she was given quilts made by the people of her church and it really touched her so she understands what a quilt can do for your heart.

So, come to my church and listen to the sermons. You don't even have to get dressed up :)

The funny thing about my pastor is he is my doctor's brother and if you can't see them, they sound exactly the same. They look pretty much the same too. My youngest thinks they are the same person and is afraid he will get a shot if he misbehaves :)

Of course, if you are ever in the neighborhood, we would love to have you join us on Sunday morning.

No comments: