With the robotics not working, I decided to load some bigger quilts on the machine and crank them out today. These two took me about 45 minutes each to quilt with some meanders across the quilt. It's a good thing I was manually quilting them because each quilt had some seams that weren't sewn all the way and if I wasn't watching, the foot would have gotten stuck and could have made a hole in the quilt. Because I was right there, I could fix the holes in the quilt as I was quilting.
I do love these 'everything' types of quilts because it doesn't really matter what fabrics you use, when you have so many different fabrics, they all go together. Hopefully I will get one more quilt done today. Once school starts up again, I won't have time for much quilting so it's important to get a lot done on days like this when I don't have any place I have to be. I even found time this morning to piece two quilt tops. They were partly finished and I had to sew a few blocks together and then put the rows together, but hey, I found time to sew for about an hour. I haven't done that for a long time. It was a reward for cleaning. I have so many unfinished quilt projects that only need a few minutes to finish and I'm not sure why each one has stalled out. It will be nice to attack each one and get them finished and added to the 'to be quilted' pile.