Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Horrible migraine

 My migraines have been doing really well this summer.  I'm drinking enough water to keep the titanic afloat every day and I think that has really helped, but for some reason today, out of the blue, BAM a really bad one hit around 11:30.  I drank my normal water and even went out for a walk and to WalMart for some groceries.  I came home, sat on the couch and had a little snack of cottage cheese and fruit and then just felt so horrible.  I've taken my medicine, taken a hot bath, rested, moved around, quilted, eaten and nothing is helping.  I guess I should be happy that I really haven't had too many this summer.  I've just had too many things to do.
 I even cut some more fabric today.  I really need to spend a little time every day cutting fabric if I ever hope to get through all of this in my lifetime.  I have to quilt a little and cut a little and get a few more people to sew some more.  I spent some more time yesterday cleaning in the sewing room and moved the embroidery machine and like the setup of the room.  Now to find spots for all of the rest of the stuff I pulled out of there.  I have 4 weeks left this summer and the time is speeding by.
What a goofy picture!  My little guy took the quilt pictures for me and just had to capture one of me as I was folding up the quilts.  Even with a terrible migraine I can still fake a smile :) Maybe the botox wore off all of a sudden.

1 comment:

KaHolly said...

Oh, my heart goes out to you! I'm a migraine sufferer, too! I had to learn a whole new language and read labels very carefully now. And I found out some fruits are culprits, as well! Like bananas. They contain tyramine. Tyramine and I are not friends. Hope you feel better soon! XO