Monday, July 18, 2016

time for botox again

 I had another really bad migraine again yesterday so it must be time for botox injections again.  They worked really well this last time and I've enjoyed not having to deal with laying around most of the day not getting much done.  These past couple of migraines have come on really hard and quick.  It's weird how they morph as I get older.  The one yesterday came with nausea and even throwing up, which also hasn't happened in a very long time.
I have an appointment on July 27 so at least I don't have to wait very long and hopefully won't have one every day until the shots.  Hopefully this round lasts another five months like the last batch.  It's a pain to have to take time off work to get the shots and they are some of the most painful shots out there.

No comments: