Sunday, February 28, 2016

some quilting getting done



A little bit of quilting is getting done around here despite the really bad migraine.  I got this one stitched out last weekend.  You may be able to see the quilting design if you click on the picture.  It is two cats with a heart in between.  I do love having the robotic quilting machine and all the designs to choose from.  I try to pick up a new design here and there when they go on sale or at www.inteligentquilting.com at their daily deal.  I have a hard time paying $15 for a quilting pattern so will only do that if there is something I just have to have for a special quilt.  I have quite a variety of designs from animals to flowers to geometric designs that pretty much match any quilt I have.

Today I need to finish up some more hooded towels for the kids in New Mexico in the homeless shelter.  I had planned to get the box mailed off, but it wasn't full and I hate wasting space in a half full box.

I also have a ton of grading to do.  I sure wish someone would invent a grading computer where you put lab books and reports in and they could be scanned and analyzed with the push of a button.  I know once I get started it won't be as bad as I imagine.  I should just set up a chair in the quilting room, then I wouldn't have to walk from the couch to the quilting machine, but then, I wouldn't get as much exercise either.  But the first thing to do is get off this computer!  Hope your day is full of fun too!

1 comment:

Charlene S said...

I understand about not wanting to pay that much for a design you won't use often. Grading is a long process.