Saturday, September 14, 2013

Y?

 The Y encoder is giving me the fits today.  I cleaned the track, cleaned the o rings and finally traded them out for some bigger, heavier o rings I found in the tool box.  I also rubber banded some metal pieces I found to try and make the tracking wheel heavier so it will read the y graph.  It keeps making long stitches.  I think the machine is just mad at me for not having quilted all week.  I tried explaining that I had some personal medical issues going on and Rebecca let me know that quilting makes everything better.  Ok, I got the message.  Lots of quilt tops needing attention. I'll try not to go so long in between running you again Rebecca.  I know you need attention too.
This one is going to my friend's mom's cancer treatment center once it is finished.  Big and Blue.  Perfect.

2 comments:

KaHolly said...

Hope you get your machine back on track, soon! Patience. Your big, blue, perfect quilt will be so appreciated!!

Quiltingranny said...

You have more patience my dear than I, so hope it is back up and running soon!