My headache has continued for the past two weeks. Today was the first day I haven't been in extreme pain. I saw the doctor on Monday and tried Midrin which didn't work. I had a CT scan today and now must wait to see if they found anything.
UPDATE: the CT scan was read and they found nothing abnormal. What's next?