Saturday, October 16, 2010

chiropractor

I tried the chiropractor today. I've never been to one, but the headach was so bad and nothing else is helping so I'm desperate. The guy came in just for me on a Saturday and adjusted my neck. My headach is better, but not all the way gone, but my neck hurts really bad now. It feels like whiplash, like when I was in the car accident. Traded one pain for another. He said there is a second spot that might have to be adjusted to get real relief, but I'm not so sure I want to go back.

Anybody have good luck with a chiropractor?

4 comments:

Kasey said...

When I've had to go to a chiropractor, it has taken several visits to fix the problem. It used to freak me out when they would adjust my neck, which made me tense, which made it not as effective, but once I learned to control my anxiety, it was less painful and more effective.
Good luck!

Karen said...

I regularly visit an osteopath and its one of the best things I have ever done.

chrissevett said...

I have been going to the chiropractor for years. it takes a few trips to get the muscles to relax and quit pinching the nerves. I do self massage to my neck and shoulders, with some success.

Unknown said...

I found your website the other day and after reading a handful of posts, thought I would say thank you for all the great content. Keep it coming! I will try to stop by here more often.
Chiropractor Phoenix AZ