Wednesday, January 11, 2017

trying to learn to let things go

Today was such a long day at work. I got there at 7am and left at 5:30pm. We had meetings before school for two hours and the students who missed finals because they left early for vacation stayed after for two hours to make them up today. 

Working with so many people who don't see the same situation the same way can get really frustrating sometimes. After a really long day like today I'm trying to learn to let those frustrations go and focus on all of the good things that happened throughout the day. 

I should be able to pick up my quilting maxhine on Friday and hopefully spend the weekend getting some quilts completed. That will make up for all of the stupid things I had to deal with today. 

And I did get a hat made before work this morning which is a great way to start the day. 



 

No comments: