Sunday, January 15, 2017

having camera issues

I am so happy that my quilting machine is back up and running. I got 5 quilts done today but can't show them to you because I lost the cord to the camera again! I swear there is a Bermuda Triangle here somewhere. 

I do have some more hats to show for the days efforts though as I spent my day working to finish up 50 boy preemie hats. I had 50 girl ones done plus a few extras and was hoping to get boxes shipped out this week with preemie hats for a group called God's Tiny Angels that I found on the Internet and a box of adult and kid hats and scarves to a friend in Idaho and some yarn to my cousin (well second cousin) in Colorado and another box of yarn to a lady in Southern California who also does charity knitting. 

Share the love. 



 


 


 

No comments: