Saturday, March 9, 2013

UC San Diego

After a blog break, I am back!  Lots to talk about and pictures to show.  We had a furlough break for a week in February and my son had an All State Band concert in Fresno.  Since I was going to be half way to So. Cal, I figured it was a perfect time to take my daughter to visit some of the colleges she has applied to.  We had a great time and came home very sore and tired, but she has a better idea of what she wants in a college.


The first stop on our 5 college trip a couple weeks ago was UC San Diego.  My daughter loves that you can see the ocean from some of the dorms.  The campus is huge and it seemed like everything was uphill.

This is the Dr. Seuss library because I guess Theodore Geisel graduated from UCSD.  The higher you go up, the quieter it must be.  We made it to the top and you can see everything for miles around.  Lots of study rooms and tables too.
This was my daughter's 2nd favorite school of the 5.

1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

Wish I had known you were in the area. Would have loved to meet you and show you around. UCSD is a beautiful campus and surroundings. Great programs too!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com