Monday, October 8, 2012

borders on

Good thing we have another weekend in 4 days.  I didn't get nearly as much done as I had hoped, but will keep working and things will get done.  I have a really bad migraine today so am feeling a bit sorry for myself.

This morning I got donuts for the kids (such self control) and got the estimate on my daughter's car.  A couple weeks ago a lady backed into her in the school parking lot.  The estimate is between $1,000 and $2,000 to fix the little dent and rear tail light.  The car isn't even worth $2,000.  Crazy.

Then, I dropped my son off at robotics.  They have their first competition on Friday/Saturday and are trying to get the robot ready.  There are always 27 things that go wrong.

After that, I went to the hardware store and got plants and bulbs for my front garden.  We have been working on it all summer and I've moved a lot of things around.  There are these bushes around here with blue flowers and I've been wanting some for my garden.  Today I found them and bought 2.  They get about 3 feet tall and wide and are just gorgeous.  I will have to take and post pictures and let you know what they are.

Piles of laundry are still waiting to be folded.  Will the fun never end?

No comments: