Saturday, August 18, 2012

only 2 days left

My summer vacation comes to an end on Monday and I have 5 more quilts to go to reach 100 quilts in 60 days.  No big deal if I don't make it, but it still would be fun.  Since my summer vacation started, I have quilted 105 quilts.  Not too shabby considering I've had a migraine all but 13 days this summer.

Yesterday's migraine was super bad.  I was so wiped out, I had to lay on the couch or in bed most of the day.  So glad this morning I woke up feeling good.  I went for a walk already and did some yoga stretches as suggested by my doctor.  He also says to drink more water.  I think I could be a doctor.  Seems their solution to almost any problem is to exercise and drink more water.  If I didn't exercise, I wouldn't be as thirsty and wouldn't need the water.  Hmmm, wonder if they have stock in bottled water.  Speaking of, I don't like it.  It's heavy to carry and so expensive.  I can spend 7 cents for 100 gallons of tap water or 20 cents for a 16 oz bottle of water, plus I have to carry it from the store!  My husband and kids love bottled water, mostly because they play tennis and it is hard to carry a garden hose with you in your tennis bag.

No comments: