Saturday, February 25, 2012

working together


my week off is coming to an end and the combination of migraines and having things that needed finishing up, but not wanting to get them done has had me feeling in a funk.  Today is MY day.  No matter how I end up feeling at the end of the day, I have decided to do what I want to do today and quilting is at the top of the list, so this morning I got these two quilts quilted and have another 5 ready to go.  The colors on them are terrible, pictures taken inside with my cell phone camera sometimes don't come out well, but no time for a photo shoot right now, there are things to be done today.

I woke up this morning thinking of army ants and pinned a couple of pictures on pinterest of ants working together.  One tiny ant alone cannot do much (other than bite and annoy you) but an entire army of ants can get much done.  SO, today, I join with my fellow quilters as an army and know there are many of you working all over the world and together we will accomplish much.  Plus, I plan to put my army of children to work tackling the laundry, dishes and vacuuming. :)  Onward!





No comments: