Friday, November 20, 2009

vacation

I'm so looking forward to the 9 days off. I love being a teacher for many reasons and having a nice long vacation for Thanksgiving is one of them :) I have many plans and those include some sewing. I started today by pulling out some fabrics from the piles I have and starting to iron and cut out squares for some quilt kits. My friend says her mother would like to start sewing tops together again and needs some more kits. So, I figured I'd start cutting up some fabirc and get some quilt projects going. I also have plans to do lots of quilting of the tops I have here already and get them over to my binding buddy so they are useful for kids. I finally have my energy back again and it feels so good to be working with fabric again. Stay tuned for progress updates!

No comments: