Thursday, January 19, 2012

my own design

This quilt was inspired by the little panels.  They are bears playing golf.  I just started adding and adding and the quilt grew into this.  The back has golf words printed and it is for my friend, whose father is really sick.  He is doing better, but could use a little encouragement and confort that only a quilt can bring.  He loves golf (and motorcycles) and so this quilt was made especially for him.  I couldn't find any motorcycle fabric so this quilt came from my stash.  I love it when that happens!  It is 52x62, just perfect for cuddling under.

1 comment:

Miss Hillbilly said...

I like it!

Do you accept flimsies for your Binky Patrol? I might have one, maybe not. Depends on how a challenge goes..but also good to know for future reference :)