Thursday, September 8, 2011

love drunk

Are you tired of hearing me go on and on about the Drunkard's path dies from Accuquilt yet?  Well, I'm so much in love with these two dies for the Go! cutter that I tell you if you don't get any other dies for the cutter, you would have well spent your money on the contraption.  This die is so easy to cut and so fun to sew. 

Can you believe I still have a few of these blocks left?  Not enough for another quilt, but they will appear in one more quilt along the road somewhere.

Just finished this quilt this morning, I must be feeling better to be back to quilting.  That is the way to gauge my degree of wellness, by how much quilting gets done around here :)  This one goes to my oldest daughter's assistant tennis coach at college.  She is expecting her first baby in November.  I love how this quilt turned out.  Makes me want to have another baby :)  Or maybe just make another quilt.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Love it! I may need to borrow the baby drunkards path...I have a idea...