Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ulcer
















Well, it looks like my stomach problems are an ulcer. Ugh. Too much stress and too much ibuprofen. Not sure what is next, I just got the blood tests back and am waiting for the doctor to call and tell me wha tto do next. She put me on Zantac 300mg twice a day and so far it isn't helping. It's only been 24 hours.












I need to catch up on some pictures of the quilts I've been working on. Over the last month, I haven't been very busy, but I have been doing a little bit of quilting. These quilts will get bound tomorrow at the Disney Give a Day Binky Patrol event my friend is hosting at her house. I am going to be there all day to help and guide and collect all of the blankets at the end of the day. I'm excited to see how many we get finished at the end of the day.















Wow, I didn't realize I had so many quilts that needed to be posted on the blog. I really haven't been feeling well for the last 3 weeks and really haven't been doing much of anything. I have been working on trying to clean up around the house, although you probably wouldn't notice if you came over to visit. Little bits here and there will add up over time I'm sure.
Well, off the computer and hopefully try to get one more quilt quilted before going to bed. There are going to be a lot of people at the quilt day tomorrow so I want to have as many quilts as possible for people to put binding on. I hope we get some new permanent volunteers out of this great opportunity to earn a free ticket to Disneyland. And I hope my tummy feels better. It hurts when I eat and it hurts when it gets empty, so maybe if I just nibble on food all day long, I will be ok.

2 comments:

For His Glory said...

Oh you poor girl! I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well...I've missed you at church lately, I have a quilt top to give you...I pray God's grace give you strength to continue your duties...

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I hope your stress goes away and the ulcer gets fixed. Bummer. The quilts are adorable!