Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's just a head cold

But a bummer way of starting off my week off. This week we have two days off for President's days and three days off for furlough days due to the bad economy in California. I'm feeling pretty miserable and just sat on the couch yesterday. I guess this is the best time to have a bad cold and to feel miserable so I can just sit around and take a 3 hour nap and watch the Olympics as long as I want. I really didn't have any plans other than clean the house (yuck) and grade papers (double yuck) and work on quilting (yay) so whatever gets done is fine and whatever doesn't get done is ok too.

Happy Valentine's day to everyone. Hubby and I have never done anything special on this day. Just another day for us so we won't be missing anything by me feeling like I got run over by a steam roller. I'll get a little more cleaning done and a lot more Olympics watching done and probably another nap in today.

No comments: