Thursday, February 18, 2010

not an ulcer...

Subject: RE: ultrasound results

Gallbladder does appear to show some tiny stones. I will send referral to surgery for consultation.

Timothy Stanley Plimpton, M.D.

Got this email from my doctor last night. Oh, joy. Now, waiting by the phone for the call from surgery to schedule a consultation. I think I could just do the operation myself. I have sharp scissors, needle and thread and know where the gallbladder is. I mean, really? How hard could it be?

But, I've waited a month, I guess I can wait a little longer to have it done right. Have you seen the fence I tried to build in the backyard? Yeah, well, it won't hold anything in or out so maybe I should leave this to a professional. Just because you have the right tools, doesn't mean you have the know-how to do the job correctly. Life lesson #43.

No comments: