Sunday, September 13, 2009

6 from Washington





















These 6 quilts came from Washington and are headed out to Kazakhstan.
They arrived 2 weeks ago and I have been bad about not posting them here for all to see.
I can't believe how beautiful they all are.
I have been enjoying looking at the piecing and quilting of these quilts for the last two weeks and that is probably why I haven't wanted to take them to church just yet.
I love looking at quilts at a show, and this is just like having a private quilt show in my own home! I feel so special to get to pass these along.
They come from a blogging friend, Naomi and you can tell she put a lot of love into each one. If you click on each picture, it will enlarge and you can see the wonderful quilting on the quilt.
Thank you again Naomi.

No comments: