Tuesday, March 2, 2010

my stomach hurts

I have the camera in the stomach today at 2:45 and haven't eaten or drank anything since about 7 last night. My stomach really hurts! I hope they see something that gives the doctor a good idea of how to treat this 6 1/2 week long stomach ache. And boy am I looking forward to dinner tonight. I hope I am awake for it. I am making crock pot mexican chicken and will have one of the kids throw some rice in the cooker. Yummy.

My husband was going to take me, but he is a tennis coach and they have an away match. I had a back up plan just in case. It was raining all night and most of today, but wouldn't you know, the sun is out now and they are scheduled to play right at the time I am having my procedure. I could have rescheduled, but I'd rather go through with this and get it over as quickly as possible. SO, a friend from work is going with me. She is hoping they will let her stay in the procedure room so she can watch. I hope so too, so she can tell me what they said and I hope they give me a video of the whole thing. Lesson plans for tomorrow??

We both teach high school science and think guts are cool!

No comments: