Thursday, June 29, 2017

quilting and oil changes

I'm sitting at the speedee oil change place for the third time this week. I only have one more car so at least I'm almost done hanging out here. I'm getting to know these guys well. What else am I supposed to do with my time off? What do people who work full time year round do when they have chores to do?
I guess they make time to do the necessary things to make sure things run smoothly. 

We also had an air conditioner repair guy come out because we have a two story house and the upstairs and downstairs wouldn't work at the same time. Turns out the air conditioner is working fine. It is the ducts that need replacing. Or so says the fix it guy. $5200 to fix it and we will be getting a second opinion. Or just tuning one story at a time and praying for cooler weather. 
We have mice and rats that get into the attic since we live so close to a big field and they may have chewed some holes in the ducts   

The joys of home ownership



 


 


 

No comments: