Sunday, March 13, 2016

Show some love

 Who do you love in this election?  You certainly have your choice of interesting candidates.
 If anything, there's lots to talk about and more people are interested in the election than ever before.
 I've decided to jump into the election hoopla and made some candidate key fobs.  I purchased the embroidery designs and stitched them out on vinyl.  I've got them all attached to my keys, which makes for an interesting conversation starter!  Just who am I supporting anyways?
I'm hoping to raise some money to fund my quilting (50% of the money raised will purchase batting) and to support my daughter's high school, Miami Arts Charter School.  As many of you know, teachers use a lot of our own money to purchase school supplies.  I've been teaching a long time, but she is in her first year of teaching and doesn't have as much money to spend.

Plus, I'm having fun.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NorthHillsQuilter?ref=hdr_shop_menu

If you want to show your support, head on over to my Etsy shop and check out the key fobs.  You might find something else you need while you are there.

No comments: