Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Margaret's Hope Chest needs quilts

http://margaretshopechest.blogspot.com/2013/02/first-prison-quilt-giving-coming-up.html


This is one of the charities I personally support because they help kids of men in prison.  The kids didn't do anything that deserves punishment but because of poor choices their dads make, they do suffer.  If a quilt can help them know they are loved, I'm all about making and sending.

They need (what else) BOY quilts.  Every charity I work with is always asking for boy quilts.  Seems most of us like to make girly quilts.  I find myself having to really think about how to make a quilt for a boy, especially the older ones.  Good thing I have two boys in my house, an 8 year old and a 15 year old so I can ask their opinions :)

Maybe you can help out too.

No comments: