Saturday, February 4, 2017

stupid migraines




 
 I'm not sure why the Botox didn't work this time around but I've had one day in the last three weeks where I haven't taken medicine for a migraine. Not only do I have a headache every day but they are really bad as well.



 
 
 I'm feeling nauseous and the pain is severe. Most of the time I can do normal things but the past three weeks u have come home many days and just crashes on the couch. I emailed my neurologist to see if their is anything else I can do and he didn't get back to me. It's pretty frustrating. 



 
 

Yesterday and today I have been trying to get some quilting done because my machine is working and I want to get quilts finished and into the hands of kids who need hugs. 


 


 

I had several ladies offer to help with binding and I want to keep up with them. Plus I keep getting fabric donations so I need to keep cutting kits or I will soon get buried in fabric again. 



 
 

I am hoping to get another box of hats and preemie blankets in the mail soon so that things leave the house faster than they come in. That's the only way to get ahead in the game. 



 
 

2 comments:

KaHolly said...

Marilyn, migraines have been 'my life' for 50 years. I feel your frustration. Feel better! XO

Florence said...

you poor woman,,,,,ihave been waiting for my daughter to text me back,,,,,,she takes imitrex,,,,,,and sometimes, pseudo ephedrine,,,,,,,,I so feel for you all that get those horrible things in life,,,,,