Saturday, October 31, 2009

today might be the day

I think I might be feeling better and may get some sewing time today. Woo Hoo. You have no idea how excited that makes me. I have been sick for most of this month. I got sick around the 8th and have been feeling mighty weak and tired since then. The doctor did a whole mess of blood work, chest x-rays and urine test and came back with nothing much. One of the blood tests came back with the results as possibly cancer, pneumonia or pregnant. Yeah, what a combination! So, the x-ray ruled out the pneumonia and I'm not pregnant, so he wants to do a mamogram to rule out the cancer. I'm not worried because I know that breast cancer does not make you cough and run a fever for 2 weeks, but I do not look forward to the test anyways.

So, this morning I'm off to the fabric store to find a pattern and fabric to make a Daphne dress for my #2 daughter. We can't seem to decide on any costume until the last second. She is going to a friend's for a sleepover tonight and everyone is going to be a different Scooby Doo character. Since she already has the red hair, it was a simple choice. Now, just to figure out how to put a zipper in...

Hoping to keep feeling better and be posting more often again!

No comments: