Saturday, November 15, 2014

another quilt my husband likes

My husband rarely comments on the quilts I work on, so to have him say he likes two quilts in a row has really made me question what is going on here.  Do you think he is starting to take an interest in my quilting and that maybe he will come into my quilting room and take over my hobby?  Should I be scared that my precious quilting machine will have to be shared soon?

We've talked about how nice it would be to have hobbies we could do together, but I'm not sure I'm ready to have him join me in the quilting department.

Perhaps, he will just admire the quilts and not actually want to join the fun.  At least he knows not to call them blankets anymore.  :)

1 comment:

Quiltingranny said...

Marilyn:
You crack me up! My hubby does this every once in awhile and I believe they are really proud of the work we do.
The other day he came in and had thread in his work hat and as seriously as he could or sternly without cracking up he said:'would you mind NOT having the string quartet nap in my hat?'
I keep telling him he will be a quilter someday and he just walks away, saying one crazy person is enough!
Happy to see he notices!