Sunday, August 15, 2010

Final hours...

Of vacation that is.

I am not sure what to do with myself. I have 7 more quilt tops from my 14 quilt challenge. Plus all of the new ones I have been working on, plus the 3 or 4 dozen in the garage.

I have lots of scraps that need cutting.

I have several (ok 50 or more) quilt kits cut out and waiting to be sewn together.

I got the new PajamaQuilter DVD yesterday in the mail and started watching it yesterday and could finish watching that.

I need to go grocery shopping, but I'm sure there is something I could throw together for dinner :)

I can't decide what to do on my final day of vacation. I took my daughter to a tennis match this morning and she lost.

Decisions...decisions...must get off the computer and do something! Work starts tomorrow.

No comments: