Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Slow internet?

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L0YLRUW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

Our Router is upstairs in the bedroom and I usually use the laptop downstairs on the couch.  I'm not sure if it is the distance, or the angle or what, but the internet is so slow downstairs.  Not only in the living room, but I can't get service in the sewing room and it is hit and miss in my son's bedroom depending on the weather and time of day.  I heard about an internet extender and figured I'd give it a try.  I plugged this thing in upstairs in the hall and what a difference it makes!  It connects to the router and then my laptop connects to it and I can get quick internet pretty much anywhere in the house.  I wish I had found this sooner.  It sure makes life easier!