Wednesday, May 1, 2013

walking progress

I have a goal of 1,000 miles this year and things have been slowing down for the month of April.  I'm going to really have to pick things up in the summer if I have any dreams of actually attaining my goal.

Jan 75.78
Feb 54.13
Marcy 82.85
April 40.9

For a grand total of 253.83 miles.  I should be almost at 350 by now, but at least I'm walking.

I've been having a lot more migraines these last couple of weeks and it has been so hot here.  Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 95 degrees.  Someone must have forgotten that it is still spring, not summer!  My parents are getting snow today in Colorado.  Such weird weather.

Alright, off to work this morning.  At least I have air conditioning.  The problem with that is everyone wants to sit in my classroom at lunch because it is so hot outside! 

No comments: