Sunday, May 1, 2011

Final count for vacation quilting--54 quilts quilted!






Yesterday I did three and today I did another three. I am going to try and get at least one more done before I head off to bed. I'm winding down and getting back into the midset of school again. Graded some papers and thought about what I need to teach tomorrow and took a whole pile of quilts to my friend Rhoda for binding. This week is going to be a busy one with Band booster meeting and talking at a quilt guild and the Science Fair on Saturday. I hope to get at least a little time for some more quilting.








The grand total for quilts quilted this week was...54. Wow, 54 quilts in a week. Not bad I guess :)




I have exceeded the number of quilts I did last year and in 2008. Not quite to my total for 2009, but I'm very sure I will beat that number soon. I will have reached 500 quilts here pretty soon. What should I do to celebrate? Eat ice cream? That sounds like a great way to celebrate quilting 500 quilts. That sounds like a great way to celebrate anything :)














































No comments: