Monday, January 20, 2014

Rebecca is saved, thanks to Quilt E-Z

Through the help of my friend Carla and my yahoo group, I got advice to email the company

 Quilt E-Z



I emailed them and linked to my videos.  I was hopeful they would help me figure out my problem, but thought it might cost hundreds of dollars to fix my troubles.  I got an email saying I would get a phone call today with the solution.  I was a little worried because my son wasn't home today and I wasn't sure I would be able to follow the directions.  I'm not that computer savy and I can't see very well to take things apart and put them back together.



Joe called me and walked me through all the steps to fix my poor Rebecca.  Not only is she fixed, but she is working better than ever!  I'm so happy, I'm literally dancing.  And that's not a pretty sight!  But, my machine is humming away as I type this and THAT is a pretty sight :)  I still have a few hours left in my long Make a Difference Weekend!



I hope you had a chance to make a difference this weekend

2 comments:

KaHolly said...

YAY!!

Farm Quilter said...

I am so glad Rebecca is healthy again. Could you tell us what was wrong with her? I watched your video and since I don't have a computerized system, I am of no help, but knowledge is always a good thing!